Why is it hard for me to find a CLEAR roadmap to follow in order to be a good python developer ?
Quick intro to where I am now with my python learning and what my objectives are. I've started learning python 2 years ago, but had a lot of breaks during that process because of the electronic degree that I'm following and which is about to end. I followed a tutorial of python basics at first, it was easy, just put in time and follow the arrow. My plan is to become a freelance developer as I'm living in a third world country with a relatively bad salary for developers, I could easily have a better income by freelancing. I've already started freelancing actually with really easy projects, right now, I'm in a position where I don't know what to do to get to the next level in programming, I can do some easy stuff, like a telegram bot, some web browser automation using selenium , use some documented APIs and a couple of others things, I've also followed a flask and a Django tutorial, but I feel that I need to know some JS for the front end before being able to create some decent web apps, I've started doing it lately, but that's not the solution of the problem that I have right now, a problem which is CRITICAL right now, solving it or not will make all the difference in my life and my future all depends on it. Here is THE problem : I'm hard stuck in the level that I'm in right now like a hardstuck silver player on league of legends, and the difference with the latter one is that I have NO CLUE on what to do to get to the next level. I would like to give a concrete example to make sure you understand what I mean. Recently I saw this project on github https://github.com/Lu-Yi-Hsun/iqoptionapi which is a non official api to connect to IQOPTION which is a trading platform, I was told that it was done by reverse engineering the websocket requests that was made by the browser. It contains little documentation, but I was able to do some basic operations with it, as it have some examples in the doc folder. But I couldn't understand how it works deeply. Here comes the questions that I have, What do I need to do in order to get to level where I will be able to write such an API ? Or at least being able to understand it, because if I understand it, I would be able to replicate it in some way for something else or adding some features to it if I wanted to. The basic idea that I have is to study others projects in order to have idea about it, but just can't understand how that api works, and a lot of projets as well. I've tried to debug the simple function that connects to the platform on pycharm, but didn't learn much doing so. I've also tried to understand how the websockets library works as it depends on it but the websockets library doesn't contain documentation beside the basic examples that are given. I've also googled websockets to try to understand what it's about, beside the general definitions that I found, didn't learn much neither. All of this process is so much confusing and I'm completely falling into despair Of course I've searched on google on how to become an expert python developer, asked some experienced people, all what I find is the SAME ANSWERS that are not helping m AT ALL. Answer 1 : Improve algorithmic skills, through the various platforms that are available, I would solve them ALL if that was the solution, but I don't see how solving these interview questions will help me develop that Answer 2 :Solve real world problems / Make your own projects/ Get involved in open source projects, but how am I supposed to be able to do that if I have no reference on how to do it ? I keep hearing people say " make your own projects even if they are bad" I remember trying to make my first app with flask after completing a tutorial, guess what, I couldn't finish it as I have absolutely NO IDEA on how to do it. And I couldn't understand the flask apps that I've found on github as it was pretty advanced. The difference that programming have with every other thing that I've learned in my life is I have no step by step gameplan on how to improve. If I was ranking Silver on League of legends, and wanted to get to diamond, I know exactly what are the areas that I need to work on, and what to do, same thing with chess, I'm an intermediate chess player, and if I wanted to go from 1600 elo to 2000, I know what resources to learn from, what to study ... etc, same thing with guitar, I've been playing guitar for several years, even though I no longer do it, I know exactly what to do it I wanted to be become better at it.
What's more, really, individuals can perform various tasks forex exchanging if just they realize how to do it. Above all else, they have to locate an authentic forex exchanging signal assistance and buy in to it. Second, simply do the things they for the most part iq option do day in day out. Homemakers don't reply to any chief so they can utilize their time in any capacity they need and carry out the responsibilities anyway they need as long as the completion the assignments. This is the reason homemakers have the most potential to succeed in the event that they realize how to deal with their bounteous time. Q3: Do I have to have involvement with global fund to begin exchanging forex? A3: If you chose to exchange forex with your own strength then you have to experience the expectation to learn and adapt. In any case, in the event that you join an exchanging signal help you don't have to have any involvement with exchanging whatsoever. This is the reason helped exchanging is regarded the most effortless approach to take an interest in the forex showcase. Helped exchanging is a term used to portray exchanging utilizing the help of an exchanging signal assistance. https://preview.redd.it/0e9ztye5cg451.png?width=2400&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3b15db6303427f6066f48e080b552bf6242d990 Q4: Can omebody who just alumni from secondary school exchange forex? ebody proficient assistance you, at that point you are fine. Q5: What do I have to get effective in forex exchanging? Q6: Do I have to have an innovative PC? Q7: Do I have to have a fast web to exchange forex?
For the heck of it, I've been collecting DNS stats from a node I'm running. Here's all of the DNS stats for the last ~8 hours. I do not have Streaming ON, but somehow see domains about streaming services... also includes porn sites, dating sites, gaming sites login, sketchy sites...
website redirects to other websites on clicking on webpage
Hi, I have seen a practice of traffic generation on Certain websites, often on shady ones or the ones which are hacked. The website implement a script which redirects user to other websites whenever he clicks on any part of webpage. Does anyone know what this practice is called, I mean is there a term associated with this, e.g. link hijacking or web page phishing etc, and how can we prevent it. I used ad-blockers and found the deloplen.com to be associated with a script so I blocked it. I still redirects but now it is unable to load the webpages. It redirected me to this url http://ww17.d5d4f491e92.com/1279164.html?q , if I whitelist deloplen.com then it shows me the pages of websites, like IQOption.
Buenas, actualmente estoy operando Acciones en IOL, pero no me gusta para nada el diseño y funcionalidad la web.. Estuve buscando otros brokers pero todos los que encontré son muy similares. El que mas me gusta es IQ option https://iqoption.com/ . Tiene opcion de ver varias acciones al mismo tiempo, es bastante gráfico y podes generar ordenes de compra/venta mas completas y mas rapido, pero como es de afuera tengo que depositar con tarjeta y me gustaría quedarme en alguno nacional. Hay algun broker nacional similar a IQ option, en cuanto a la parte gráfica y ordenes de compra/venta? https://preview.redd.it/eukpheqgxuw31.png?width=1358&format=png&auto=webp&s=72c2661a7411781b57be9fcedcf53c46a33042fd
With the large number of new readers coming to this sub we need to make information easy to access so those readers can make informed decisions. We all know there is an unusually large amount of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) surrounding EOS. Frankly, when clear evidence is provided it’s not that difficult to see EOS for the extremely valuable project it is. This post hopes to begin to put an end to all the misinformation by doing the following:
Giving a clear and concise answer to the most frequently asked questions in regards to EOS.
Giving a more in-depth answer for those who want to read more.
Allowing readers to make informed decisions by making credible information easy to access.
As EOS climbs the ranks we need to recognise there are going to be a lot of skeptical readers coming over and posting their questions. Sometimes they will be irrational, hostile and often just looking for a reaction. We should make it our responsibility to welcome everyone and refrain from responding emotionally to provocative posts, instead providing factual and rational answers. I will add to this post as and when I can, if you have any ideas or spot any mistakes let me know and I'll get them fixed ASAP. Im planning to add a bit on the team, centralisation and DPOS, governance and EOS VC shortly but please let me hear your suggestions!
1. How do you registeclaim your EOS tokens before June 2018?
Select Metamask, MyEtherWallet, or Ethereum Wallet
Follow the guide.
Remember that the reason you need to register your Ethereum ERC-20 address is to include your EOS tokens in order for the balance of your EOS Tokens to be included in the Snapshot if a Snapshot is created, you must register your Ethereum address with an EOS public key. The EOS snapshot will take place prior to the 1 June 2018. After this point your ERC-20 EOS tokens will be frozen. And you will be issued EOS tokens on the EOS blockchain.
So PLEASE REGISTER your Ethereum address NOW, don't forget about it, or plan on doing it some time in the near future.
There are a lot of submissions about this in /eos, so rather than making a new one please reply to this thread with any questions you may have. Don't forget to join the EOS mailing list: https://eos.io/#subscribe and join the EOS community on your platform(s) of choice: Telegram, Discord and/or Facebook. And remember, if anyone instructs you to transfer ETH to an EOS contract address that doesn't match the address found on https://eos.io you are being scammed.
2. How will the token the ERC-20 EOS tokens be transferred to the native blockchain?
There isn't one! Read the long answer then read it again, registering your Ethereum wallet is mandatory!
Within 23 hours after the end of the final period on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC, all EOS Tokens will become fixed (ie. frozen) and will become non-transferrable on the Ethereum blockchain. In order to ensure your tokens are transferred over to the native blockchain you must register your Ethereum address with an EOS public key, if you do not you will lose all your tokens! I am not going to link any tutorials as there are many that can be found by searching Google and YouTube. block.one is helping with the development of snapshot software that can be used to capture the EOS token balance and registered EOS public key of wallets on the Ethereum blockchain. It is then down to the community to create the snapshot. This snapshot can be used when generating a genesis block for a blockchain implementing eos.io software. block.one will not be launching EOS blockchains or operating any of their nodes.
Exchange Support Some exchanges have announced that they will support the token swap. Although using this method will undoubtedly be much simpler than registering the tokens yourself it also comes with its pitfalls.
It is highly likely there are going to be multiple networks running on the eos.io software that use the snapshot. It is highly unlikely that exchanges will support them all.
It is highly likely that exchanges will not support airdrops that use the snapshot.
Exchanges that have announced support for the token swap include:
EOS.IO software is aiming to provide a decentralized operating system which can support thousands of industrial scale DApps by enabling vertical and horizontal scaling.
EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.
CEO Brendan Blumer - Founder of ii5 (1group) and okay.com. He has been in the blockchain industry since 2014 and started selling virtual assets at the age of 15. Brenden can be found on the Forbes Cypto Rich List. Brendan can be found on Twitter.
CTO Dan Larimer - Dan's the visionary industry leader who built BitShares, Graphene and Steemit as well as the increasingly popular Proof of Stake Governance and Decentralised Autonomous Organization Concept. He states his mission in life is “to find free market solutions to secure life, liberty, and property for all.”. Dan can also be found on the Forbes Cypto Rich List. Dan can be found on Twitter and Medium.
Partner Ian Grigg - Financial cryptographer who's been building cryptographic ledger platforms for 2+ decades. Inventor of the Ricardian Contract and Triple-Entry Accounting.
6. Which consensus mechanism does EOS use and what are Block Producers?
Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) with Byzantine Fault Tolerance. Block Producers (BPs) produce the blocks of the blockchain and are elected by token holders that vote for them. BPs will earn block rewards for their service, these block rewards come in the form of EOS tokens produced by token inflation.
“EOS.IO software utilizes the only known decentralized consensus algorithm proven capable of meeting the performance requirements of applications on the blockchain, Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS). Under this algorithm, those who hold tokens on a blockchain adopting the EOS.IO software may select block producers through a continuous approval voting system. Anyone may choose to participate in block production and will be given an opportunity to produce blocks, provided they can persuade token holders to vote for them. The EOS.IO software enables blocks to be produced exactly every 0.5 second and exactly one producer is authorized to produce a block at any given point in time. If the block is not produced at the scheduled time, then the block for that time slot is skipped. When one or more blocks are skipped, there is a 0.5 or more second gap in the blockchain. Using the EOS.IO software, blocks are produced in rounds of 126 (6 blocks each, times 21 producers). At the start of each round 21 unique block producers are chosen by preference of votes cast by token holders. The selected producers are scheduled in an order agreed upon by 15 or more producers. Byzantine Fault Tolerance is added to traditional DPOS by allowing all producers to sign all blocks so long as no producer signs two blocks with the same timestamp or the same block height. Once 15 producers have signed a block the block is deemed irreversible. Any byzantine producer would have to generate cryptographic evidence of their treason by signing two blocks with the same timestamp or blockheight. Under this model a irreversible consensus should be reachable within 1 second."
7. How does the voting process work?
The voting process will begin once the Block Producer community releases a joint statement ensuring that it is safe to import private keys and vote. Broadly speaking there will be two methods of voting:
Command Line Interface (CLI) tools
EOS Canada has created eosc, a CLI tool that supports Block Producer voting. Other Block Producer candidates such as LibertyBlock are a releasing web portal that will be ready for main net launch. There will be many more options over the coming weeks, please make sure you are always using a service from a trusted entity. Remember: Do not import your private key until you have seen a joint statement released from at least five Block Producers that you trust which states when it is safe to do so. Ignoring this warning could result in tokens lost.
8. What makes EOS a good investment?
Team - EOS is spearheaded by the visionary that brought us the hugely successful Bitshares and Steem - arguably with two projects already under his belt there is no one more accomplished in the space.
Funding - EOS is one of the best funded projects in the space. The block.one team has committed $1B to investing in funds that grow the EOS echo system. EOS VC funds are managed by venture leaders distributed around the world to insure founders in all markets have the ability to work directly with local investors. Incentives such as the EOS hackathon are also in place with $1,500,000 USD in Prizes Across 4 Events.
Community Focus - The team is aware that the a projects success depends almost entirely on its adoption. For this reason there has been a huge push to develop a strong world wide community. There is already a surplus number of block producers that have registered their interest and started to ready themselves for the launch and incentives the EOS hackathon are being used to grow the community. A index of projects using EOS can be found at https://eosindex.io/posts.
Technical Advantages - See point 9!
9. What are the unique selling points of EOS?
Potential to scale to millions of transactions per second
This depends entirely on your definition of working product. If a fully featured developer release meets your definition then yes!. Otherwise the public release will be June 2018.
EOS differs from other projects in that it aims to deliver a fully featured version of the software on launch. The Dawn 3.0 RC1 feature complete pre-release became available on April 5th. This version has all the features of the final release that is due June 2018. Further development will involve preparing the final system contract which implements all of the staking, voting, and governance mechanics. The common notion that there is no viewable code published is wrong and the initial Dawn 1.0 release has been available from September 14th 2017.
11. EOS is an ERC-20 token, how can it possibly be a competitor to other platforms?
The ERC-20 token is used only for raising funds during the token distribution; all tokens will be transferred to the native blockchain once launched.
EOS team has clearly stated their reason for choosing the Ethereum network when they described the rationale behind the ICO model. Specifically, the ICO should be a fair and auditable process, with as little trust required as possible. If you believe that an ICO should be fair, auditable, and trustless, you have no choice but to use a decentralized smart contract blockchain to run the ICO, the largest, and by-far most popular of which is Ethereum. Since EOS is intended to be a major competitor for Ethereum, some have seen this as a hypocritical choice. - Stolen from trogdor on Steam (I couldn’t word it any better myself).
12. Why do the eos.io T&C’s say the ERC-20 token has no value?
The EOS T&C’s famously state:
"The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform."
This is legal wording to avoid all the legal complications in this emerging space, block.one do not want to find themselves in a lawsuit as we are seeing with an increasing amount of other ICOs. Most notably Tezos (links below).
This all comes down to legal issues. Anyone who’s been into crypto for 5 minuets knows that government bodies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) are now paying attention to crypto in a big way. This legal wording is to avoid all the legal complications in this emerging space, block.one do not want to find themselves in a lawsuit as we are seeing with an increasing amount of other ICOs. Many token creators that launched ICOs are now in deep water for selling unregistered securities.
A filing from the Tezos lawsuit:
"In sum, Defendants capitalized on the recent enthusiasm for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to raise funds through the ICO, illegally sold unqualified and unregistered securities, used a Swiss-based entity in an unsuccessful attempt to evade U.S. securities laws, and are now admittedly engaged in the conversion, selling, and possible dissipation of the proceeds that they collected from the Class through their unregistered offering."
To ensure EOS tokens are not classed as a unregistered security block.one has made it clear that they are creating the EOS software only and won’t launching a public blockchain themselves. This task is left down to the community, or more precisely, the Block Producers (BPs). The following disclaimer is seen after posts from block.one:
"block.one is a software company and is producing the EOS.IO software as free, open source software. This software may enable those who deploy it to launch a blockchain or decentralized applications with the features described above. block.one will not be launching a public blockchain based on the EOS.IO software. It will be the sole responsibility of third parties and the community and those who wish to become block producers to implement the features and/or provide the services described above as they see fit. block.one does not guarantee that anyone will implement such features or provide such services or that the EOS.IO software will be adopted and deployed in any way.”
It is expected that many blockchains using eos.io software will emerge. To ensure DAPPs are created on an ecosystem that aligns with the interests of block.one a $1bn fund will be has been created to incentivise projects to use this blockchain.
“A lot of token distributions only allow a small amount of people to participate. The EOS Token distribution structure was created to provide a sufficient period of time for people to participate if they so choose, as well as give people the opportunity to see the development of the EOS.IO Software prior to making a decision to purchase EOS Tokens.”
It is also worth noting that block.one had no knowledge how much the the token distribution would raise as it is determined by the free market and the length of the token distribution is coded into the Ethereum smart contract, which cannot be changed.
14. Where is the money going from the token distribution?
Funding for the project was raised before EOS was announced, the additional money raised from the token distribution is largely going to fund projects on EOS.
A large portion of the money raised is getting put back into the community to incentivise projects using eos.io software. block.one raised all the money they needed to develop the software before the ERC-20 tokens went on sale. There are some conspiracies that block.one are pumping the price of EOS using the funds raised. The good thing about blockchain is you can trace all the transactions, which show nothing of the sort. Not only this but the EOS team are going to have an independent audit after the funding is complete for piece of mind.
From eos.io FAQ:
“block.one intends to engage an independent third party auditor who will release an independent audit report providing further assurances that block.one has not purchased EOS Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period or traded EOS Tokens (including using proceeds from the EOS Token distribution for these purposes). This report will be made available to the public on the eos.io website.”
A more complete list of EOS projects can be found at eosindex.io.
16. Dan left his previous projects, will he leave EOS?
When EOS has been created Dan will move onto creating projects for EOS with block.one.
When a blockchain project has gained momentum and a strong community has formed the project takes on a life of its own and the communities often have ideas that differ from the creators. As we have seen with the Bitcoin and Ethereum hark forks you cant pivot a community too much in a different direction, especially if its changing the fundamentals of the blockchain. Instead of acting like a tyrant Dan has let the communities do what they want and gone a different way. Both the Bitshares and Steem were left in a great position and with Dans help turned out to be two of the most successful blockchain projects to date. Some would argue the most successful projects that are actually useable and have a real use case. What Dan does best is build the architecture and show whats possible. Anyone can then go on to do the upgrades. He is creating EOS to build his future projects upon it. He has stated he loves working at block.one with Brendan and the team and there is far too much momentum behind EOS for him to possibly leave.
No one could have better knowledge on this subject than our Block Producer candidates, I have chosen to look to EOS New York for this answer:
"DDoS'ing a block producing is not as simple as knowing their IP address and hitting "go". We have distributed systems engineers in each of our candidate groups that have worked to defend DDoS systems in their careers. Infrastructure can be built in a way to minimize the exposure of the Block Producing node itself and to prevent a DDoS attack. We haven't published our full architecture yet but let's take a look at fellow candidate EOSphere to see what we mean. As for the launch of the network, we are assuming there will be attacks on the network as we launch. It is being built into the network launch plans. I will reach out to our engineers to get a more detailed answer for you. What also must be considered is that there will be 121 total producing and non-producing nodes on the network. To DDoS all 121 which are located all around the world with different security configurations at the exact same time would be a monumental achievement."
18. If block producers can alter code how do we know they will not do so maliciously?
Block producers are voted in by stake holders.
Changes to the protocol, constitution or other updates are proposed to the community by block producers.
Changes takes 2 to 3 months due to the fact block producers must maintain 15/21 approval for a set amount of time while for changes to be processed.
To ensure bad actors can be identified and expelled the block.one backed community will not back an open-entry system built around anonymous participation.
For this question we must understand the following.
Governance and why it is used.
The process of upgrading the protocol, constitution & other updates.
Dan’s view on open-entry systems built around anonymous participation.
Governance Cryptography can only be used to prove logical consistency. It cannot be used to make subjective judgment calls, determine right or wrong, or even identify truth or falsehood (outside of consistency). We need humans to perform these tasks and therefore we need governance! Governance is the process by which people in a community:
Reach consensus on subjective matters of collective action that cannot be captured entirely by software algorithms;
Carry out the decisions they reach; and
Alter the governance rules themselves via Constitutional amendments.
Embedded into the EOS.IO software is the election of block producers. Before any change can be made to the blockchain these block producers must approve it. If the block producers refuse to make changes desired by the token holders then they can be voted out. If the block producers make changes without permission of the token holders then all other non-producing full-node validators (exchanges, etc) will reject the change.
Upgrade process The EOS.IO software defines the following process by which the protocol, as defined by the canonical source code and its constitution, can be updated:
Block producers propose a change to the constitution and obtains 15/21 approval.
Block producers maintain 15/21 approval of the new constitution for 30 consecutive days.
All users are required to indicate acceptance of the new constitution as a condition of future transactions being processed.
Block producers adopt changes to the source code to reflect the change in the constitution and propose it to the blockchain using the hash of the new constitution.
Block producers maintain 15/21 approval of the new code for 30 consecutive days.
Changes to the code take effect 7 days later, giving all non-producing full nodes 1 week to upgrade after ratification of the source code.
All nodes that do not upgrade to the new code shut down automatically.
By default, configuration of the EOS.IO software, the process of updating the blockchain to add new features takes 2 to 3 months, while updates to fix non-critical bugs that do not require changes to the constitution can take 1 to 2 months.
Open-entry systems built around anonymous participation To ensure bad actors can be identified and expelled the block.one backed community will not back an open-entry system built around anonymous participation. Dan's quote:
"The only way to maintain the integrity of a community is for the community to have control over its own composition. This means that open-entry systems built around anonymous participation will have no means expelling bad actors and will eventually succumb to profit-driven corruption. You cannot use stake as a proxy for goodness whether that stake is held in a bond or a shareholder’s vote. Goodness is subjective and it is up to each community to define what values they hold as good and to actively expel people they hold has bad. The community I want to participate in will expel the rent-seeking vote-buyers and reward those who use their elected broadcasting power for the benefit of all community members rather than special interest groups (such as vote-buyers). I have faith that such a community will be far more competitive in a market competition for mindshare than one that elects vote buyers."
19. What is the most secure way to generate EOS key pairs?
Block producer candidates EOS Cafe and EOS New York have come forward to help the community with this topic. The block producer candidate eosnewyork has kindly posted a tutorial on steemit detailing the steps that need to be taken to generate key pairs using the official code on the EOS.IO Github. The block producer candidate eoscafe has gone a step further and released an Offline EOS Key Generator application complete with GUI for Windows, Linux & Mac. Not only can this application generate key pairs but it can also validate key pairs and resolve public keys from private keys. This application has also been vouched for by EOS New York
FAQ>>> IqOption.com withdraw money his is an updated version of the article that has been posted on this blog a while ago. Read this article to learn more about the ways to withdraw funds from the IQ Option platform. Please note that IQ Option does not apply transaction fees to deposit and withdrawal operations of our clients, except for wire transfers. At the moment, only clients from the European Union can use wire transfer. All withdrawals made using a bank transfer will be subject to an additional fee of 25 EUR. All other fees applied to your transactions are taken by the respective payment system. Please note that a fully verified trading account will be required to proceed the request. The general algorithm for fund withdrawal is identical regardless of the payment system. In order to withdraw your money, do the following:
Go to iqoption
2) Sign in, 3) Click on the user picture in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, 4) Choose “Withdraw Funds” from the list of available options, 5) Pick the preferred payment system, 6) Follow the instructions from the payment system. Payment Systems Bank Card Visa/Master CardIt is one of the most popular methods out there. It does, however, come with two limitations. First, the trader has to use the same card that he previously utilized to credit his account. Second, due to technical peculiarities, the amount of money withdrawn to the card cannot exceed the total deposit made during the last 90 days. This rule can be illustrated by the following example. Imagine your account balance is equal to $350, of which only $150 have been deposited in the last 90 days. It will take two separate operations to withdraw the remaining funds. First, transfer $150 to the original credit card, then send the residual of $200 using another payment of your choice. Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards are all accepted. China UnionPay cards can only be used by clients from China (including Hong Kong). IQ Option can also boast the 1st (highest) Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard merchant level. Neteller NetellerNeteller is available worldwide but is not available in certain countries including but not limited to Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Republic), Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen. Clients from these countries may want to use WebMoney or Skrill instead. 26 national currencies are supported by Neteller: AED, AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, INR, JPY, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, TNG, TWD, USD, ZAR. Although the USD is available as a wallet currency, it still cannot be used for withdrawal purposes. In order to retrieve funds using Neteller traders will have to verify their account first. It can be done by submitting an ID and a bank statement issued not later than three months ago. Please note that additional documents may also be requested. Remember that the email address, mentioned during the registration process, will be used as your Neteller account login. For the sake of convenience, users can get Net+ Prepaid Card, which can be used for direct money transfers. Note that transactions have both minimum and maximum amounts. The latter will depend on your choice of a currency. Skrill SkrillSkrill does not operate in certain countries that include but are not limited to Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Djibouti, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Tajikistan. Skrill wallet can be opened in one of the 40 different currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, BHD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, INR, ISK, JOD, JPY, KRW, KWD, MAD, MYR, NOK, NZD, OMR, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TND, TRY, TWD, USD, ZAR. The email address, mentioned during the registration process, will be used as your Skrill account login. Users have a chance to activate two-factor authentication for additional security. The bank account/card can be linked to your Skrill account. However, in this case the verification process may take some time. Transactions in this system have a set maximum limit. WebMoney WebMoneyWebMoney does not provide its service in the following states and territories: American Samoa, Afghanistan, Vanuatu, Ethiopia, Guyana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Crimea, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Pakistan, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, South Sudan , Syria, Yemen, Uganda, Sri Lanka and the United States. Eight different currencies and assets are available to WebMoney clients: WMZ (USD), WMR (RUB), WME (EUR), WMU (UAH), WMB (BYR), WMK (KZT), WMG (Gold), WMX (Bitcoin), WMV (Vietnamese Dong), WMH (BitcoinCash), WML (Litecoin). Users can get the WebMoney Card to make the deposit and money transfer process easier. PayPal – Not Available PayPal IQ Option is currently not working with PayPal. Neither deposits, nor withdrawals are accepted with this system.
USI-TECH. You can start earning bitcoin by simply buying a btc pack which cost around 50 euros or around $60 dollars U.S. USI Tech has over 450,000+ people who earn bitcoin every day! USI Tech has introduced a new Tech Coin token where members can buy right now before it is introduced to the public! We've built the world's first automated trading platform for the Bitcoin currency and even the most experienced traders are jealous of our results. 35% Referral Commissions Over 12 Levels + Android App: http://bit.ly/2zNocQY
iqoption , The most paying offer of all trading platforms is the offer of a percentage on the trader's income. We pay our partners 50% for life on the income of affiliated traders: http://bit.ly/2uEeeLU
====== ICI on a entendu des rumeur , mais pas d’information pour le moment ! ==================== Chain Goup , a new long-term investment program that. It is a group consisting of several investment programs , automatic trade, offering variable rates ranging from 0.1% to 10% per day. In addition, part of our investment is reimbursed if the program on which we have invested is no longer payable: http://bit.ly/2z6rgmA END - FIN M'y WebSite, List ICO and Earn Bitcoin, Cryptocoin: http://bit.ly/2xNus8Z
IQ Option Review || Demo Account, App Download FRee
• IQ Option Review • IQ Option Review - What is IQ Option? Does IQ Option System really work? How does IQ Option work? Is IQ Option App Scam? Learn the real truth about IQ Option in my honest IQ Option Review below: IQ Option Overview Product complete : IQ Option Niche: Binary Options Official website : iqoption.com Money-back Promise : Yes (2 months) Delivery amount : Fast Delivery Download: Free IQ Option Review IQ Option is a unique binary trading software system that has been designed to make profiting from binary options easy for practically anyone in the world. If you are looking for an honest IQ Option review, continue reading. Have you been thinking about taking part in the binary options trading market? There are a lot of ways for people to become involved in trading these options, but there are inherent problems that come along with any sort of options trading. Many people have traditionally needed to know a lot about the market, so that they could make the right choices, and increase their odds of profiting. This has basically kept the industry closed to outsiders, and anyone who does not have previous knowledge about the market. What is IQ Option? IQ Option is a system that was carefully created to help people make money with binary options trading. Unlike the traditional method of following the options, reading about the different trades, and trying to stay on top of the industry manually – this is a completely automated system. It takes advantage of special IQ Option, which can be used by anyone, no matter how much they know about trading, or how much they know about using a computer. Like all programs that are intended to help you earn money through trading binary options, the makers of IQ Option promis a lot. The question is, of course: can it really do everything that it is meant to? Firstly, take a look at the features that the system comes with: It is completely free to use, and you will never be asked for money for its use in the future. IQ Option only works with completely legal networks and brokers. It will work all over the world. You don't have to download the software, because it is based online. This also means that it will work through web browsers on any type of PC, smart phone or tablet with internet connection. This system is guaranteed to increase your chances of making big profits by trading in binary options. You will be able to access your money easily, at any time after earnings are made. This seems like a great set of features, especially the part about not costing anything. However, keep reading to find out how many of these things are actually true. ====>> CLICK HERE TO GET IQ OPTION DEMO WITH $1000 <<==== How Does IQ Option Work? The IQ Option must be accessed before you can start to use the system. This can occur once you have completed the free registration. We were able to complete this with ease, and it did not cost any money. So far, so good! Next, the system allowed us to invest some real money, by transferring it into our own private trading account. This money was not used to pay for anything in the IQ Option program, and it was our money entirely. The system uses special “signals”, which are basically pieces of information about what trades should be made. Using these signals, the software began to do all of the hard work for us. In fact, there was practically nothing else to do after this point, apart from sit back and watch. Of course, you do not have to actively watch, and you can just leave the software to trade your money for you. In a small amount of time, it is possible to start seeing real profits from the small amount of money that you decide to invest in the beginning. It is actually amazing to think that the software was able to do everything by itself. Even though an IQ Option download is not necessary, and there is no installation, the web-based software is extremely powerful, and there were no problems at all. Is IQ Option Scam? One of the main reasons that many people miss out on good opportunities, is that they are worried about being scammed. There are other companies around who are pretending to be involved with this trustworthy binary trading software system, and they are giving IQ Option a bad name. You have probably seen a lot of different “money making schemes” on the Internet, but this is not one of them. We had no trouble accessing our profits, so it is disturbing to learn that people are falling victim to scams from other groups. Pros of IQ Option:-
IQ Option is completely free of charge;
IQ Option is fully automated;
The system is available as a desktop and browser-based software;
The system is very easy to use;
It gives you the ability to trade currencies and stocks;
Allows you to make up to 95% per trade;
Multiple trading signals updated each day for maximum profit;
24 hour access to the trading signals and software.
Cons of IQ Option:-
Must have PC, smartphone or tablet with internet connection.
Must have about an hour a day to use it.
While you can trade a lot in a day with 60 second binary options and potentially make a lot of money, you could also lose a lot. “Over-trading” is common among new traders who want to try to catch every market move, but these aren’t likely high probability trades to win. Good set-ups often take time to develop, and therefore by using 60 second binary options you may be distracted by mediocre or poor trade set-ups, missing the good ones. Is IQ Option Worth It? If you have a little bit of time to spare, and you are willing to take a look at a new piece of software, which is quite easy to use – you might want to join up. This IQ Option review was written by people who are interested in sharing the best money-making methods that are available online. IQ Option delivers, there is no question about it. Trades based from the software are scoring over 88% in accuracy. The key to making money with IQ Option is to get started. The longer you debate about whether or not to pursue this path, the less money you can make as opportunities fade into the past. Don’t delay, get started today and see what the future can bring you. IQ Option makes it easy to get in on the binary options markets no matter what your experience level or the amount of funds that you have to invest.
<iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-WN69JL" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe> We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. IQ Option basically is a marvelous place for a start, because this particular broker is able to offer the lowest amount of minimum deposits across the entire business. This fact has earned a good name to this broker and attracted lots of people, because you are able to control your investment up to the smallest amounts. Hello to the officials of IQ Option Broker. I have a question for you. I was born in Iran and I have to build with all the sanctions. Sanctioning Iranians for working in your broker makes us guilty of being Iranian, but we are all human beings and have the same right. I ask the esteemed manager to reconsider. Thank you very much. IQ Option is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, which has been specifically created to provide protection and secure clients' claims in the event when brokers are not capable of fulfilling their financial obligations.
IQ Option - Binary Options 20 minutes sample Trading ...
Try it for yourself! Free demo included NON-EU!: https://affiliate.iqoption.com/redir/?aff=152616&afftrack=yt10&instrument=options FYI: Now I have new Real M... The road to success through trading IQ option Best Bot Reviews Iq Option 2020 ,We make videos using this softwhere bot which aims to make it easier for you t... CORRETORA QUE EU OPERO: 1: https://bit.ly/TY_IQOption Me chamo Thays, sou Trader profissional na modalidade day trade, especializado em Opções Binárias, com ... [ATENÇÃO] INSCRIÇÕES ABERTAS COM R$1.300 DE DESCONTO + BÔNUS ESPECIAL PARA OS 100 PRIMEIROS: http://lp.estrategiakatsu.com/turma7 ★ TRY STRATEGY HERE http://iqopts.com/demo ★ WORK ON REAL MONEY http://iqopts.com/register ★ TOP-3 BEST BROKERS http://binares.com/brokers The major be...